I have tried! You need to have the skills and the will to succeed! It is a laborious and long term activity to build a career.
It is a harsh environment, no one will teach you how to really make money without charging. E-books are written on the matter and some are full of "natural ways" to get more money in their pocket while you learn nothing.
There are freelancer sites full of new customers for new articles.
They are outsourcing the content to be posted to their site, to get originality in order to drive new customers to their sites. Those are the real customers that a freelancer should look for. As in anything money related on the web, there is plenty of scam around.
As a newcomer to the world of writing for the web to find the correct client is not an easy task.
You will sell your imagination and experience for few cents or worse for nothing. You would waste time on bidding and taking tests on such bidding.
Fraud is wide spread in "New Projects of New Clients that post trial projects" and a newbie will be the fist victim. (I have been there! I know from experience!)
There is no safe way to do it, just do it. It is an experience you have no other way to gain.
The only thing I can say to you now, is ask as many questions about the project as you can, be bold and do not give up!
I will tell you just: If you have any doubts ask me! I will answer all your questions truly.
I am posting this on purpose for the newbies to get a chance in earning money working.
No comments:
Post a Comment